One of the most common issues people seek counseling for are the problems related to being in a relationship.
Married couples as well as those who have been together for a long time can often be involved in numerous conflicts over a variety of things.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Why am I considering therapy?
- How do I feel about my relationship on a daily basis?
- What is the communication with my partner like?
- Do my partner and I fight often?
- Am I intimate with my partner?
Which of the questions resonate most with your situation?