All payments are due at the time of service, unless alternative arrangements have been made in advance with our Billing Department. This includes co-payments, previous balances, and payment-in-full for patients without a current, effective health insurance plan or those with plans of which their clinician is an out-of-network provider. Self-pay rates are as follows:
- Psychiatrist: Initial Evaluation $260.; Follow-up sessions: $100.
- Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner: Initial Evaluation $150.; Follow-up sessions: $100.
- Sessions with an LCPC or LCSW-C: $180. per hour or $150. per 45 minutes
Medical Record Requests
We ask for a minimum of 72 hours’ notice to process all requests for medical records, although requests may take up to 14 days depending on current volume of requests. A Release of Information form is required to be signed by the patient, legal guardian, or Power of Attorney in order to release records. Our office abides by the State of Maryland medical record release fees, which include the preparation fee of $23.18, $.76 cents per page, postage and handling as applicable. These fees are required prior to release of any medical records.
We request that you provide our office with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling appointments so that we may offer the time to another patient in need. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours of the scheduled day/time and no-shows will be subject to the following fees:
- $95. For appointments scheduled with Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- $65 for appointments scheduled with any LCPC or LCSW-C provider.
Completion of forms, letters, and paperwork
In order to ensure proper completion of forms, letters, and/or paperwork, you may be asked to schedule an appointment to meet with your provider in order to fulfill these types of requests. A fee of $40.00 will be charged on all completed forms, payable upon pick-up.